Friday, May 26, 2006

Sorry for the no posts (as if anyone really reads this!) but I have been pretty busy. I started a new job at our local Birth Center. I love it. Surprise! Yes it is hard to hear birthing sounds, see baby bellies & listen to babies cry, gurgle, nurse, BUT I like it. I am surviving & moving through. So that is why I have been absent.

HUGS OUT TO PAUL!!!! My dye o rama buddy!!!!! He is one amazing dude!!!! I came home from a really long day at work yesterday and found a box on the porch. My husband goes, NO MORE YARN, very exasperated. (He has no love of yarn, he just does not get it) I tell him I SWEAR I have not bought more yarn from the internets (just the LYS.....shhhhh do not tell!) But then written in nice bold sharpie writing (nice penmenship Paul! very nice...the catholic nun would be very proud!), it says it is from Dye-O-Rama PAUL! Woo hoo!!! But the package is huge! Ok, I thought this was a one skein thing. But not from my guy Paul, he sent me THREE! Three beautiful beings of yarn. They are gorgeous. I can not wait to get my fingers wrapped up in it! But yes, it gets better. "No way" you say, WAY!!!! He sent me (now sit down) DARK CHOCOLATE!!! Not some piddly pieces, but DARK Chocolate covered pretzels & expresso beans. CAN A GIRL FEEL LOVE FROM THE INTERNETS, oh yes she can! But it gets even better, he sent Chester presents too!!! Yep the darn beagle gets love too!!!! Some gourmet doggie treats for Chester (who is much better.) So, Paul you out did yourself. Your package gave me warm hugs & smiles & a tear or two. Your letter was so nice. My daughter read it & wants you to teach her band at school! Thank you so much.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are SO Welcome! I had a blast doing it, and I've enjoyed reading your blogs and getting to know you a little better. Maybe with time the DH will understand.... Hehehehe!

Have a GREAT day!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Korin said...

Aw. Paul sounds like a great guy. Give him my address. I like milk chocolate :D hee hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home