Friday, April 28, 2006

I have been in a knitting funk.I made 2 soakers for the conference & that is all. I did make my Mom a purse for her b-day & I finally felted it today. I do not know what else to do. Perhaps I should just ramble through the stash & see what moves me.
However, I am excited, I did place a pretty large order with knitpicks today. It was not all mine, but fun none the less. I can not wait until it all comes. Sad thing about buying yarn over the internet, is you do not get to have the touchy feely satisfaction. It has to wait.
I have been reading @ dyeorama about other knitters that have stuggled with the Wiltons dye being blotchy or just not setting right. I think, I only had that happen once, & sadly it was stuff I dyed for a friend. That sucked. Anyway, I will post pics of what I have dyed for reference. Get ready for pics!


Ok it is kind of splotchy, I guess I never noticed. These were pants made for my niece. I guess I should post those too, as they knitted up really nice.

Ok another skien

All yarn used was Patons Merio Wool in Natural.
Ok so now I need to decide, use Wiltons, Kool Aid or buy commercial dyes.....decisions decisions decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home