Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Still knitting, which is a good thing. I made a quilt square for a little girl going through Chemo. Amber made one too. Check out. http://twowoodensticks.blogspot.com/ if you would like to help. I would like to put a button on my blog, but I have no idea how to do that. If you do & are kind enough tutor me, let me know.
I made Amber a cell phone cover from "Stitch n' Bitch" book. Very cool! I used 4 colors instead of 3, & I like it. Acutally I made two of them, as the first one was way to long. Then I tried to felt the 2nd one & the black yarn (which I dyed) bleed onto the other colors. I sent that one to my sister!
I am also currently working on the knitting soakers to sell at the conference in May. Here is a link www.lalecheleaguescnv.org If you know any breastfeeding Mom's they are welcome. So are nurses, dietians & the like. I spent many hours there in the past & worked like a dickens last year to get many vendors there. This year, I am bailing out. It is too hard to be around Mom & babies now, so I am taking a break. Sigh...will it ever get easier??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home