Friday, May 05, 2006


I have found another bag I want to make! Have any of you seen this??? I I went to a new LYS about 40 mins away, and they will be offering a class to make this bag! I just love it! I can not wait. Oh & this LYS, ROCKS! She gave us free patterns & they do TONS of felting!!! On May 13, is their anniversary sale & needless to say I will be there. It is in Riverside, called Designer Hand Knits and the owner is nice & helpful & not at all stuffy. Oh I am so excited!!

Another bag I want to make is is an Entrelac Bag. So I am patiently awaiting for the Black Sheep Bag pattern to be released. This is the sneak peak given. I believe it used Noro Kureyon, so there is no changing yarn & no ends to weave! My kind of knittng! And it is felted....Woo Hoo!

Still, impatinetly waiting for my knit picks order to come in. Grrrrrr.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger PnP said...

Hi There!

You asked about the dye I am selling in my Rosie-A-Thon 2006. I couldnt find an email address for you to respond. Email me and I will be happy to give you the details.

Thanks so much!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see you on the 13th! Provided I'm in fighting form, I'm set to help Nancy out that day. Don't you just LOVE Nancy.

See you then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home