Monday, March 13, 2006

Well I finally picked up the needles again. I have not knitted since my back started to hurt, which was end of feburary. Ironicly that is when the baby died, when I had a dream of a m/c & then I awoke to a back ache. Anyway, I started to knit an amulet bag out of noro, to bury this baby in. I will bury it with Alexa's lemon tree .It is just about done, since it is so small & then I will start on some felted slippers for a shop model. I took the yarn from the store last monday & I have not started them yet. I guess it would be good to go back to work with them finished. They are here .

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Korin said...

Thinking of you. sending you lots of love.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Many many hugs, I just now saw this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home