Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am working on the Fiber trends booties. They are pretty easy thus far. I am using cascade 220 in lilac/purple for the m/c, the contrast is a hand painted yarn. They look really nice together. My only concern is the wieghts of the yarn. Both are worsten weight, but the cascade is thicker, considerably. We shall see as they felt...I hope it works out. Pictures to follow!!!
I need to finish a pair of socks I started too. I do not think I like socks...or perhaps it is just this pattern. I will not give up, I will not give up!!! Anyone have a reccomendation for an "easy" sock pattern????? Again pictures to follow.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Korin said...

So so so many easy sock patterns. Check Knitty.com. the broadripple socks are easy peasy and are knit on slightly larger needles so they go faster :)

Love the fiber trends clogs ... or are the booties different? i have made SO MANY pairs of clogs. LOVE THEM! :D Glad you're knitting again. It's so healing ::love::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home