Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It has been about 49 days since I updated my knitting blog. You would think I would have a closet full of kewl knitted goods. Well I have a few. Here we go! These are Holly's pants. I need a pic of her in them, as they are really cute if I say so myself! They are from the merino yard I dyed myself.









Next is a booga bag, made from Noro Kueryeon 153. I still have to felt it.


Here's an amazing beaning I made for my sister. I learned to knit in small circumference using the magic loop method in WA. This yarn is di.ve from Italy made from wool & microfiber. It is amazingly yummy & feels like butter in your fingers. I found new love! I went back & got more before I left WA to make me something special!

And lastly is a scarf I made for my brother in law. Here he proudly models it for me, showing his Huskie pride.









Not pictured is a few hand bags I have made for people. You would think I would remember to take pictures of everything but I forget. Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I hope this works. I'm leafylady on mdc and have a blog www.xanga.com/knitsteel.
You've accomplished A LOT in 40 days. I'm impressed.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Korin said...

That hat is GORGEOUS! :D lovely lovely lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home