Wednesday, January 18, 2006


It has been absolutly gorgeous outside & what have I been doing? Sitting inside knitting. That is probably crazy to anyone living outside of So CA. My PNW friends are going onto day jagillion & something of rain. The easterners have been freezing. We Southern Californiains have been suffering with clear skies & mid 70 temps.
Ok enough weather. Yes, I have been inside knitting. Lots! I am building up my nest for a real winter! Just kidding. There is a new LYS & they need an instructor. So, yours truly has been kitting her ass off (well, it is probably growing due to lack of physical activity) to get some samples to take on friday. I still have to finish the Loopy Drop Stitch scarf (Thanks Aunt Purl, if you are checking me out!). I will post that finished product later.
Here is a ribbed hat I made myself. Loopy Scarf
Ok here are the LTK Felted Mocs, not yet felted
Rolled Brim Hat for Austin (Thanks Aunt Purl!)
Wooly Pants made for a niece. I just finished them last week.
.
And the last two modified sophie bags I made!
And lastly, here is the Booga Bag, felted

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger crazyauntpurl said...

Oh my gosh look at all your amazing projects! I am so glad the hat turned out!! And ok, you know I think the loopies look so good in white! Aren't loops fun? They're so ... odd. Like, who on earth thunk that one up?

You are so prolific!! I have barely finished a scarf in a month!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm impressed. You really are prolific. I can't wait to see the mocs all felted up.
I have one knitting picture on my latest blog entry at www.xanga.com/knitsteel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home