Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am still working on the dorothy enterlac bag, but I am running out of yarn. So it may be bit until I finish it. I think I may start on a stripy booga for myself. I think could crank that out in a day or so. hmm???
Knitting will probably slow down for a bit, as I start Microbiology on monday. I am excited & nervous. Excited because I love micro & the professor raises Alpacas. I was not a knitter when I took intro to micro back in 04, so perhaps, I can get some natural alpaca??? Nervous because I will have to share Alexa's story once more. It does not get eaiser, but what can you do??? Just keep swimming!
Notice the new ring I joined. I joined saturday sky.


I have been enjoying the pictures from around the country & decided to join. Look for a pic later today, of a Yucaipa Saturday Sky!
For now, enjoy this new updated pic of the Dorothy Enterlac!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Korin said...

Ooooh! it looks great great great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home