Friday, June 29, 2007

I will post more knitting soon. I swear! It is just so hard to find time to knit & blog with a new baby. Abby is growing so much!!! I need to post some pics of her wearing the knits I have finished. Currently I am working on a Dorothy Bag for my midwife. I want to knit more picky pants/capris for her. I was able to pick up some sweet Malabrigo in Everett WA, in bright pink & green. So Cute! I also want to make her a dress & a sweater for next winter. Spam me some patterns friends!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lili said...

This has nothing to do with your entry- apologies for that- I only wanted to tell you that I read your comment on Navelgazing Midwife and it was like someone punched me in the guts.

I congratulate you on your gorgeous baby- she must bring you such joy, but no joy can erase what you went through in your previous birth.

Time has eased the pain of losing my "perfect homebirth" but I know for you time will never ease the pain of losing your baby. Your post reminded me how close I came to walking the same terrible path you did.

I'm convinced that if I'd listened to everyone who heard me despairing over being more than two weeks overdue, everyone who said "just wait, you'll go into labour when your baby is ready"- my daughter would not be with me today.

Please know that I will be keeping you in my prayers.

I don't have a blogger blog, but if you want to respond you can reach me at lili AT lilirose DOT net.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home