Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hello All!!! I am still trekking away. I am 11 weeks pregnant & doing ok. I fight the fear, but I think that will be with me until I am holding a live breathing baby! My son is doing much MUCH better. He is back in school & playing sports again. I am also knitting again, which I think is keeping me sane. I went to the yarn deli (website should be up soon!) two times this past week to sit, knit & be. It was so nice. I only have one pic of what I worked on, The McPurlBigBottom. This is a cool, easy purse from the crochet dude. Here it is:

I am just about finished the the modified dorothy & I started another pair of socks. (Still tring to find the sock love!) I am using the yarn from dye-o-rama from my blog bud, Paul & when I get a few more inches done, I shall post a pic.

Lastly, Crazy Aunt Purl posted a Four Things About me thingy, so I thought I would do it. Join in if you feel the four things love!!!!

Four Jobs I have had:
Customer Service Rep for a major utility
Doula
Receptionist
Wife & Mother

Four Movies I can watch over & over
I am pretty boring when it comes to movies.
Pretty Woman
Harry Potter movies
Hell, I don't know...what ever is on I guess.

Four Places I have lived.
Boring again, only in CA
Lancaster, CA
Redlands, CA
Yucaipa CA
Duarte CA

Four TV shows I watch
Hard to pick only 4, TIVO is my new BF! LOL!
CSI the original!
Entourage, Big Love, Weeds & Dexter are my favorite "cable" Series
The View
Survivor, Amazing Race are my reality shows!

Four places I have been on Vacation
New England
Mexico
Canada
Yosemite


Four of my favorite dishes


Mexican food, just about all of it!
Soup if the weather is right.
I love a good steak!
Mexican!!! I crave it during pregnancy, hence I could go for a good taco!

Four websites I visit daily
MOA & MDC
Yahoo.com
Google.com
Pink is the new blog

Four places I rather be right now
I would like to be here @ home with my baby Alexa in my arms.
On a wonderful vacation with my husband enjoying each others company.
At Disneyland with my kids....all 3 of them, sigh..I miss my baby so much.
With my sister, sitting in her kitchen drinking coffee.

Four bloggers I am tagging!
All of you silly!!! That means you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home