Friday, September 29, 2006

I am a bad, not bad ass, but a bad knitter bloger. I have not started anything new is such a long time. I think I need to. Thing is, I am a one project at a time knitter. It drives me nuts to have more then one thing going at a time. Like, it is so not fair to work on one project while the other is just sitting waiting in the bag. It's feeling will get hurt, yk? CRAZY!!!
So I am still working on my daughters dorothy, but it is almost done. Pics will follow. What should I consider starting on next? Part of me wants to make something for this baby. BUT then that freaks me out!!!! Superstition comes back to haunt me! Perhaps if I make it to halloween, then I will pull out yarn needles for the baby? Again, I am CRAZY!
I have a shitty cold. Do you think knitting can help that? Maybe I could make a nose cozy!!! LOL!

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the cold. Make a steam bath (with filtered water, not tap), and let things drain. Unfortunately the weather's not cooperating or I'd suggest you slather on the Vick's Vapo Rub and bake in the sun a bit.

Hope you get feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home